Transfer Review Commission (Explained)Maximus (The Gladiators)
93 months ago
Transfer Review Commission (Explained)
I have seen a number of people puzzled over why their money has been withheld by the TRC after their players get sold for a price much higher than the recommended price.
The activities of TRC:
· Control cheating by creating multiple teams
· Control inflated bids either by multiple teams or by help from some friends (also considered as cheating)
· Analyse the market trend in the recent past and determine a proper selling price for a player, thereby nullifying the effects of
o Bid Deadline Timing
o High publicity
o More people interested in the player
o Availability of finances to the managers (not every day do managers have money to spend)
o More managers online etc.
Manager A has a player of 3000 SI and some skills. He puts his player for auction at 03:43 Hitwicket Time, on a Wednesday, and does not publicise his player much.
Manager B has a similar player and he puts him for auction at 22:33 Hitwicket Time on a Saturday, and does a lot of publicity for the player.
Manager B gets a higher bid as compared to A, because of:
· Sociable timing of the bid deadline
· More no. of users online on a Saturday evening
· People have reasonable amount of money with them after Friday’s match (just reasonable because of the weekly deductions on Friday)
Action of TRC in such a case is to reduce the disadvantage of A, by withholding some amount from B.
P.S.: The amount that is released is 1.5 times the recommended price…