Forum EtiquettesSerizawa (Suzuran's Crow)
80 months ago
Hi guys ,
Seeing in recent time ,there is increase in the number of post which are useless are being answered same thing, i would like to present you this .In the GOOD OLD DAYS(quality forum) , when i was a newbie , i read few posts regarding Etiquette.
Please find your time to read through this:
Apart from them i would like to add few points
- Use the search option available in Hitwicket forum(ya its there top right side ) before
starting an post , because there are many ppl who would asked same question, if not then open .
- Know which category your post belongs ,don't place the post in wrong category
ps:NON-HITWICKET is not for SPAM .
- Use a Soft language ,color and fonts which are good to eyes , don't use large fonts and bright colors which are too shinny and cause pain in the eye.
- Avoid using Caps throughout the post , it equates to Cyber yelling .
- This is something which Sir Scotch has said but I am repeating it , if the post has been answered correctly and you don't have anything to add on , then please skip the post and people who have opened the forum post for doubt , close it when you are satisfied by the answer given .
- please do not argue in any post for the sake of arguing , i see many official post where people just comment on them and argue for arguing ,please avoid it , if you have an doubt or concern open an different post (read point 1) .
This is from the manual
- Stardard public forum ground rules like use of abusive language directed at a fellow user or opening multiple threads over the same topic and other kinds of spam will not be tolerated. Please keep the environment friendly for all.-CricmaniaC